About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

day 2-2-9.

I went over to peoria to visit with the onkens and help them paint.

on the way home I decided to drive through downtown peoria and take some pictures.  which I love.  there's a lot of cool things down there.  there was a wall of a building that was especially cool to me.

I liked that this was behind the buildings, a weird perspective.

rhythm and blues.

























some pictures just look absolutely sweet in black and white.

2 comments:

  1. The black and white makes it look super artsy fartsy.

    Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty.
    you should try to display some of your works locally--i bet people would love to have their city on their wall.

    ReplyDelete