About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2, 3, 4...

ahhh washington square, you are so generous.

you are constantly providing with quaint and lovely things to photograph.

I park my car and take pictures from the window.  people must think I'm a P.I. at this point, trying to find a man in adultery.  my lens sticking out the window and my conspicuous snapping.  oh well, its fun to pretend.

street stroll.

























mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Narnia, minus the street sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I lived on a street that wasn't spelled incorrectly, I would want you to replicate this shot with my street sign and I would display it proudly. Stupid Pocahontas and their stupid misspelled streets.

    ReplyDelete