About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2-2-0.

I had trouble deciding on this one.

it was between something cute, and something lightly sad and creepy.

I went with sad and creepy.  hopefully nobody reading this has strong feelings for the emotions of crustaceans. I have to admit, they're weirdly cute, but they also taste delicious.  yet, I'm a person who has the tendency to look at cows and start drooling.

I find this picture interesting.  I like the big claw in front and I'm pretty sure he's looking at me...probably giving me the stare down because he knows I'm about to order lobster bisque.

in a pinch.





































poor guy.  he's just too pathetic for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment