About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

three-sixty.

holyyyyycraaaap.

five days.

I'm getting extremely anxious about that last day.  I want it to be amazing, epic, exceptional, and final.  how can you do that when you live in central illinois?  on a tuesday???  there is nothing epic here.  any ideas????

anyways...I love this picture.

the detail is incredible and intricate and whimsical and "chintsy" - that last one is for nick.  I went to burger barge today for lunch.  I love that place.  its such a dive and its got so much character.  plus, the burgers are delicious.

tiki time.






































YES.  I love the napkins, the little dollar bill folded oragami outfit, the straw hanging over the bar...awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment