About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

two-88.

saddest day.

we made it to super-sectionals and just played an awful game with the worst refs in all of history.  seriously, I hope they don't any money back from their taxes.  frickin' jerks.

anywho.

this picture is completely sad but its also completely perfect.  it captures exactly the mood of that night after our loss.  losing is especially horrible when the prospect of winning state was so close and so easily reachable, this picture captures that feeling of defeat.

down and out.





































I took this SO fast cause literally a second later someone walked in front of my camera.  but yeah, I love it.  thanks for posin', buddy.  great season, potters, you guys are so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment