About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, March 21, 2011

294.

birthday!

I've thought about what I wanted to do for this picture for several months.  and I decided it should be all about me.  a self-portrait.  I'm ecstatic about this picture.  the way I set it up, the colors, the angle.  I can't wait to take pictures this summer for several people who've asked me.  bring on the senior pics!

life's road.


























gorgeous, if I do say so myself.  it looks straight out of anthro's spring catalog.  also, I made it so you can enlarge this one!  cause I'm vain like that.

1 comment:

  1. This is a super fun picture. Unfortunatley, I will not be ordering it in a giant print. That would be creeper-tastic.

    ReplyDelete