About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

three 06.

somewhat of a self-portrait day, but not really.

the last weekend for a while with my t-m-s girls.  for those of you that don't know, t-m-s is the culmination of three ladies: me, tara, and melissa.  we've been friends since the greenville days and have been celebrating weekends together for several years.

melissa is moving to virginia for her residency.  and tara is moving to indy for a job.  we had one last hurrah and boy did we go all out.

we got some outfits, went to the marina, and the girls let me go nuts with setting up the shots for the day.  this one stood out for sure.  I love the layers and the colors.  its beautiful and I think its pretty fitting for this new adventure we're about to journey on as friends.

bon voyage.


























beautiful.  love you both.

3 comments:

  1. made me cry --Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should start a band... - Peppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks Yarcho! - Tara

    ReplyDelete