About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

316.

sometimes I set up ridiculous photoshoots with items from my home.

here is my favorite umbrella.  I don't remember where I got it, some cool city somewhere, but I love it.  so on my way home from work I passed one of the many creeks in morton.  it brought me back to my days of creekwalking with jess.  we went all the time.  like seriously every day in the summer.

so what did I do?

I went to the creek.  took my shoes and socks off and rolled up my pants.  then I put my umbrella in the water and watched it float away.  that sucker went fast on the water, I must've looked really cool running in the creek, chasing an umbrella, with a camera around my neck.

anything for a picture, right?

april showers.






































I ended up editing the colors a lot cause I didn't want the pinks or any of the coloring to match the flower picture from yesterday.  I love how it turned out.  its crisp and lovely and looks nothing like a creek.

3 comments:

  1. Really fabulous! --Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super fun.

    Good job coming up with fun ideas this late in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks like a painting!

    ReplyDelete