About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

307.

I don't really wanna post this day.  it was awful.  I found out someone I love passed away.

most people don't have a close relationship with their boss, but I do.  our families have been intertwined for years and she has taught me so much about hard work and growing up.  her husband has been in the hospital for a couple weeks with pneumonia, he was doing better but then he took a sudden turn for the worse.

I'm in shock and I can't even begin to understand what the family is going through.  I've been at my parents' house the past two days, I'm just so grateful that they're here so much so that I don't wanna leave.

I found out about this after church yesterday and after I had time to calm down I remembered that our sermon was about Jesus staying with us through the storms of life.  coincidence?  not in the slightest.  and we sang a particular song, one of my favorites...

all this pain
I wonder if I’ll ever find my way
I wonder if my life could really change at all
all this earth
could all that is lost ever be found
could a garden come up from this ground at all


you make beautiful things
you make beautiful things out of the dust
you make beautiful things
you make beautiful things out of us

all around
hope is springing up from this old ground
out of chaos life is being found in You


God has shown me some brief glimmer of hope, and I can only hope that he brings beautiful things out of this tragic dust and shows them to this family.

so I was trying to find that hope in this and I wanted to show it in my picture.

out of the dust.


























please pray for peace and understanding and overwhelming comfort for the rajkowskis.  the obituary can be found at this link...it doens't even begin to describe what an amazing person don was.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Your post and picture are both beautiful. --Mary

    ReplyDelete