About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

one seventy six.

so, I know this blog will be of similar subject matter...but when the steffy's are in town...you's be drinkin' somethin'.

tonight's drink, coffee!  of course.

we had a coffee geek gathering of sorts, this particular drink was made by my buddy ty.  a nice smooth cappucino.  josh made me one too.  i was a little jittery that night.

anyways, here it is.

roasted with love.

























or as jess likes to put it..."square one coffee - lovingly roasted on the premises".

check out my lovely friends coffee from lancaster, pa.  you won't be sorry...


http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/squareonecoffee
www.squareonecoffee.com

1 comment:

  1. Tell me this coffee cutie is going up on a wall or webpage at square one!

    ReplyDelete