About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

day one hundred seventy eight.

so originally I was behind due to the holidays...but then last night something awesome happened.

I tried to install the newest version of os x and something damaged my hard drive in the process.  so today when I was consulted with a mac tech, he basically (regretfully) informed me that I had to reformat my computer.  aka wipe my hard drive.  sooooo...luckily I backed up everything only TWO days ago.  I'm in the process of restoring it now...so far so good...got my pictures up.

so let's continue on!

thanksgiving!

this post has to feature food, obviously.

my cousin amber and my aunt cindi cooked up some goooood stuff for us.  everything was delicious.  my family is awesome...cause we know how to EAT.


feast your eyes.





































I'm having trouble with iphoto - its not cooperating with me and its not under my "pictures" folder in my finder.  so I gave up and dragged this photo on to my desktop so that I could post this blog.  but its late and I'm tired so I'll do the rest later.

sorry for all this drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment