About Me

My photo
Morton, IL, United States
one year. 365 days. 365 photos. 365 memories.

Monday, December 27, 2010

two.ten.

soooo...

basically I'm in love with this picture and can't get enough of it.  I'm having some more fun with editing lately.  lots of fun, actually.

I don't usually have too much time when I get home to go out and take pictures, especially during all this holiday madness.

so I try to take them during the day more, even if I don't think it may turn out that well, later when I mess with pictures, they usually surprise me.  sometimes it just takes seeing it in a larger format too.

this one I took while sitting on an off ramp.  no one was behind me, but its still pretty funny.  this tree was so far away, I love my freaking lens.

well here you go, its a beaut.

winter bouquet.


























GAHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. This would go nicely on my one red wall in my living room. :)

    ReplyDelete